Monday, May 26, 2014

New Pattern: The Joyce

Being a relatively new knitwear designer, each pattern that's published is a thrill. I still get nervous uploading the pattern to Ravelry. Every. Time. What if people don't like it? What if there's errors (despite testing it and having it proof read)? What if, what if, what if?

But with today's release, I'm over the moon. I've had this pattern in my head for about 6 months but couldn't find the right fiber for the hat. I wanted something that would show stitch definition, something that was bright, but not tonal. And when I saw "Tomayto, Tomahto" by The Flying Kettle, I knew I had to make the hat in this yarn. It's fun and punchy, with lots of bright colors, but still shows the pattern well. And I'm in love with this hat.

And between now and June 18th (my 6th wedding anniversary!!!) if you purchase "Tomayto, Tomahto" from Joyce over at The Flying Kettle, you'll receive a discount code for 10% off the pattern. I hope you'll knit up this lovely hat and love it as much as I do. It's a nice quick knit, perfect for a weekend out on the back patio with a cuppa or a glass of your favorite wine!

Introducing...

The Joyce






No comments:

Post a Comment