Friday, September 5, 2014

Falling Down - MKAL - Kit Sneak Peak

Hello my knitting lovelies and Happy Friday! These short weeks after a long-weekend always surprise me when the next weekend shows up so quickly. This week has flown by but that means we're just that much closer to the start of the MKAL and I am so excited!

And guess what?

Black Market Wool (we'll call her Rijel) sent me over pictures of the yarn samples, since I don't have them in my hands yet, and they're delicious! Fall colors just waiting to be put on your feeties! So without further ado, allow me to introduce our fall line up:

Acer Aces

A warm reddish-brown that reminds me of the Maple trees back home (up in Canada).




Golden Ash

A throwback to my time as a Landscape Architectural Technologist - this makes me think of all those boulevard trees that I counted, categorizes and dreamed about!



Mighty Poplar

One of the first trees to leaf-out in the spring, and one of the first to turn a golden yellow to indicate that summer was over and winter was on its way!

Monstera deliciosa

Now that I live in Southern California I have greenery all year and this colorway is perfect match to a tropical plant in my backyard. 




These beauties are up for sale through Storenvy on Tuesday, September 16th at 9am PST (a link will be hosted here on the website for direct access) and will come all wrapped up with a bow (or at least tissue paper) ready for you to knit your way to happiness (and warmer toes). 

Happy Knitting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment