Thursday, April 24, 2014

New Pattern: Hello & Goodbye

The last month has been very good to me personally. I've had so much joy come into my from the support of my virtual friends on Instagram (some of whom I'm finally starting to meet in real life) and I've had the honor of being commissioned to make not one, but two pairs of custom socks. Oh sure, I've made socks for people before... but they were for free because they won them. I was asked, and PAID, by two lovely ladies to make socks for them. And today I'm rolling out the first pair so you can make your own. Because I love them and can't wait to make some for ME!!!

Introducing...

Hello & Goodbye








I really wanted a sock that had a cable, but a cable that sort of disappeared like it was saying "Hello!" but also "Goodbye" as it hid back into the stockinette. I'm pretty happy with the results and can't wait to make more of these. They're a blast to knit. 

As is the case with most of my designs, this yarn is from Black Market Wool in the Hello & Goodbye colorway. Rijel's new shop will open this Saturday (at which point I'll come back and update with a link to her new space). 

I hope you love knitting these. As always, if you have any questions find me on Instagram or on my group page on Ravelry

Happy Knitting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment