Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Turn It Up To 11 - GET YER KITS!

It's Time!

Please fill out each piece of the form and click "Place Order Request". If the form is submitted correctly you'll receive a note at the top of the screen indicating that it has been sent.

*NOTE:
I will make every effort to ensure that you receive a skein in the color you want but there are no guarantees. I will email you as quickly as possible after I receive your request to confirm what colorway you will receive. Text messages will be fastest if you accept that option in the form.

Once your order is confirmed I will send you a request for payment to the email address you provided to me in the Request Form via PayPal - these will come from my parent company, MOMsd. This is me, I promise.

Yarn will be shipped no later than Tuesday, April 15th. A tracking number will be emailed to you upon shipment.

Now go! Order your yarn. And sit anxiously waiting for your yarny goodness to arrive. And thanks for participating. I can't wait to start knitting with you!


The Form is Temporarily Down as All Kits Are Currently Requested



8 comments:

  1. There appears to be no "submit" button? I am using google chrome. So maybe it's just me.

    -jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica - the form is overloaded and apparently is "down". I'm working on fixing it right now. I received the first 4 orders so I know it's working... I'll let you all know as soon as it's fixed.

      Delete
    2. Try refreshing again. I now see the submit button again!

      Delete
  2. If I was even the slightest bit endowed with talent in the knitting needle department, I would be joining in. Except that I'm not. Not in the slightest.

    Any chance you want to teach lessons?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marissa - not a bad idea. We could certainly look at that as an option. How do you envision that happening? Videos? Skype? Let me know.

      Delete
  3. I got my form in but I don't remember typing my email address. I don't think I checked OK to text, but if my email isn't there it IS OK to text me and I'll give you my paypal email address! - Anna Keyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna I emailed you a about 15 minutes ago. If you can please reply ASAP so I can get on to the other colorways that would be great.

      Delete